Völkel 48608 HexTap Double ended tap Multi-Drive G (BSP) 1/8 – 1“
€ 214.6 214.60 incl. VAT (185.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 99908200
Weight per piece: 2.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
With this double-sided tap range, Pipe-thread DIN ISO 228 can be produced, as through or blind holes. It is suitable for cutting and repairing damaged threads.
For a true-to-life approach they have a guide pin.
- Type of thread Pipe-thread DIN ISO 228
- Material HSS-G
- Size Diameter G 1/8 - 1"
- Non abrasive material up to 900 N/mm²
- Unalloyed and low alloyed steel
- For through and blind holes
- For thread cutting by hand
- Pilot for exact alignment
- Rougher and Finisher combined in one tool
- Use in awkward places
- For making new threads
- For cleaning and repairing damaged threads
- Hexagon Hole for Ratchet or Hexagon Keys
- External Hexagon for Open-End Wrench
- Packing in high quality wooden case
- 1x Threading-Bit 1/4" HexTap S G (BSP) 1/8 (67870)
- 1x Double Ended Tap, Multi-Drive HexTap DS G (BSP) 1/4 (67871)
- 1x Double Ended Tap, Multi-Drive HexTap DS G (BSP) 3/8 (67872)
- 1x Double Ended Tap, Multi-Drive HexTap DS G (BSP) 1/2 (67873)
- 1x Double Ended Tap, Multi-Drive HexTap DS G (BSP) 3/4 (67874)
- 1x Double Ended Tap, Multi-Drive HexTap DS G (BSP) 1" (67875)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!