Showa 690 Oil resistant long sleeves gloves 65 cm
€ 20.17 20.17 incl. VAT (16.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 pair
Country of origin: MY/0701
Customs tariff number: 61161080
Weight per piece: 300 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Extended bonded sleeve version (60cm) of Showa KV 660 vinyl safety gloves with an elasticated border
- Standard: EN388: 2003 (4 1 2 1), EN374-2 - 2003, EN374:2003, CE Kat. 3
- Carrier material: cotton
- Coating: Vinyl (pvc)
- Color: blue
- Strength: 1,3 mm
- Length: approx. 65 cm
- Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11
- Fully coated, extra coating over entire hand
- Extended bonded sleeve, elasticated border
- Rough finish over entire surface
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment
- Special hydrocarbon treatment
- Eyelet for ventilation and hanging
- Anatomical shape
- Seamless knit
Recommended for work
- Maritime sector
- A flexible, soft glove that absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance.
- Seals and protects the hand against chemicals while remaining flexible
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, enabling you to grip objects securely
- Sleeve stays correctly adjusted
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Greater hygiene
- Easy hang storage
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
- Extended protection for the entire arm
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!