4Protect 3510 EDMONTON High visibility multinorm parka yellow/navy
€ 410.49 410.49 incl. VAT (344.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 62019300
Weight per piece: 2.1 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Multiprotection high visiblility jacket for industrial workers
- EN 471 class 3
- EN 343 class 3
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 E1
- IEC 61482-2 class 2
- EN ISO 11611 A1 class 1
- EN 1149-5
- EN 13034 Typ 6, EN 340
- Upper material: 60% modacrylic, 40% cotton
- Breathablility: 8,400 g/m²/24h
- Water column: 2,000 mm
- Lining: 50% aramid, 50% viscose
- Reflective material: M3™Scotchlite 8935, flame retardant
- Color: fluorescent yellow, set off with navy blue
- Sizes: S-XXXL
- Breathable material, wind and water-proof according to EN 343
- Robust cotton-polyester fabric
- StoNor® reflecting material
- Lined hood in the collar
- High collar with protection against the weather
- Concealed 2-way YKK front zip from metal with flaps in the front and in the back
- High freedom of movement by a very good fit
- Comfortable textile grip, very good wearing comfort
- Antistatic according to EN 1149-5
- Flame retardant according to EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612
- Protection against liquid chemical products according to EN 13034-6
- The parka is recognizable as multi-norm protective clothing by the multi-norm emblem on the right shoulder.
- 1 inside velcro pocket
- 2 hip pockets with zip
- 1 Napoleon zip pocket
Looking for a size chart?
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!