Suvicom Chemical protection coverall suit cat.3 3B/4B/5B/6B
€ 273.15 6.07 incl. VAT (5.10 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 45 pieces
Country of origin: TR/0052
Customs tariff number: 6211390000
Weight per piece: 230 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Personal protective clothing used in laboratories, environments with toxic contacts and hazardous substances. This coverall with PPE Cat 3 type 3B, 4B, 5B and 6B properties offers maximum protection at best value for price to performance ration.
- Protective suit made of breathable, antistatic, lint-free material
- Applicable to use in clinical and laboratory environments for protection against the transmission of microorganisms and body fluids
- Particularly high protection with taped seams Material: Spunbond-Hotmelt-PE (54% PP, 41% PE)
- Weight: 55 g/m2
- Sizes: XL / 2XL
- Color: white (blue taped) Packaging: individual packaging / 55 pieces in a box
- Box size: 40 x 60 x 60 cm / box weight: 10.5 kg
- CE-Certificate PPE category 3
- EN ISO 13688: 2013
- EN 14126: 2003 + AC:2004
- EN 14605 + A1: Type PB 3-B / Typ PB 4-B
- EN 13034 + A1: Type PB 6-B
- EN ISO 13982-2: Type PB 5-B
- EN 1149-1:2006 AAMI Level 2,3 EN ISO 13485
Areas of application
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- General maintenance
- Oil and gas industry
- Hospitals and hygiene facilities
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!