3M 4570 Chemical protective overall cat 3 Type 3/4/5/6 grey
from € 35.64 35.64 incl. VAT (29.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 800 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standard: CE Category 3 Type 3/4/5/6 (Antistatic Protection, Biological Protection, Radioactive Particulate Protection)
- Color: grey
- Sizes: S-XXXXL
- 3 Panel Hood, Double closing stormflap system, Elastic Cuff, Elastic Waist, Elastic Waist & Ankle, Taped Seams
- High performance chemical protective suit, certified to PPE Directive Category III, Type 3/4/5/6 levels of protection
- Excellent barrier for certain liquid chemical splashes, sprays and jets (CE Type 6/4/3)
- Biological / infective agent protection (EN 14126)
- Double front closing system with internal stormflaps for extra protection
- Large zip pulls with thumb loops for ease of coverall donning and doffing
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops for secure fit during overhead work
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out Til class 2
- Chemical mixing and handling
- Chemical Oil Spills & Cleanup
- Chemical spills, decontamination
- Decontamination/Site Decommissioning
- Handling Toxic Powders, Hazardous Waste Remediation
- Infective Agents/Biological Hazaards
- Metal Etching, Metal Refining
- Pesticide spraying, Tank Cleaning
Wear 3M™ Protective Coverall 4570 for a strong and effective barrier you can trust against jet spray liquids, chemical permeation, and hazardous particles. The 3M protective coverall 4570 meets a wide variety of standards including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149 Antistatic, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034, Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1.Type 4 Liquid Spray EN 14605 and Type 3 Liquid Jet EN 14605. Designed in grey, this colour allows for low impact wear and applications where discretion is preferred such as incident first responders. Strong and robust it is made with a non-microporous PE laminate that offers a good level of chemical protection with permeation tested resistance against multiple chemicals. The seams are taped with chemically resistant co-extruded tape to offer protection against liquid chemical jet spray and provide extra strength. This coverall passes EN 14126 to all tests and achieves the highest class result possible. Also offering high particle hold out with a Til class 2 in EN 1073-2 nuclear particulates. Its 3 panel hood design is compatible with additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). It features an elasticated hood, ankles, cuffs with thumb loops and a double front closing system with large zip to allow for secure fit and wear with reduced risk of contamination through seam or feature exposure. The ultra-low linting material reduces environmental contamination. 3M protective coverall 4570 offers peace of mind about security and safety when worn, making them an essential addition to a workforce’s resources.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!