Portwest FR38 Bizflame Pro coverall flame resistant antistatic navy
€ 70.63 70.63 incl. VAT (59.35 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IE/0007
Customs tariff number: 62113210
Weight per piece: 1.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standards: PPE CE-CAT III; EN 1149 -5; EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3, F1; EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1+A2
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Shell Fabric : 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 330g
- Color: Navy blue
- Sizes. S-XXXL
This fabric has been designed and developed to provide flame, welding and anti static protection. Constructed from 99% cotton and 1% carbon fibre, 330g. The carbon fibres are evenly spread along the warp to achieve optimum anti static protection.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Any doubt about the size ? Please check the table below !
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!