Sikaflex 252 Strong Assembly Adhesive 600ml
€ 427.2 21.36 incl. VAT (17.95 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: CH/0039
Customs tariff number: 32141010
Weight per unit: 600 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Attention use before date!
- Sikaflex-252 is a stiff, pasty 1-component polyurethane adhesive which cures with atmospheric moisture to form an elastomer.
- Sikaflex-252 is made by the quality assurance system ISO 9001/14001 and the Responsible Care program.
- Content: 600ml
- Colours: white, black, steel grey
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Chemical Type: 1-component polyurethane
- Color: black, white
- Cure mechanism: moisture curing
- Density before curing (DIN EN ISO 1183-1): about 1.2 kg
- Resistance: good
- Working temperature: 10 - 35°C
- Skin time: 40 minutes
- Volume change (DIN 52451): approx -6%
- Shore A hardness (ISO 868 / DIN 53505): approx 50
- Tensile strength (ISO 527 / DIN 53504): approx 3 N / mm2
- Elongation at break (ISO 527 / DIN 53504): 400%
- Tear resistance (ISO 34 / DIN 53515): approx 7 N / mm
- Tensile shear strength (ISO 4587 / DIN EN 1465): about 2.5 N / mm2
- Glass transition temperature (ISO 4663 / DIN 53445): ca. -40°C
- Volume resistivity (ASTM D 257-99 / DIN IEC 60093): approximately 5 x 109 Ω cm
- Shelf life (stored below 25 ° C in an unopened container): 12 months
- 1 part
- Can be painted
- Tolerance compensation
- High dynamic load
- High electrical resistance
- Wide range of adhesion
- Silicone free
- Sikaflex-252 is suitable for dynamic loading, structural bonding.
- Suitable substrates include wood, metals, particularly aluminum and anodized steel and phosphate, chromate, zinc primers and paint coatings (2-C systems), ceramic materials, plastics.
- For transparent and vulnerable to stress cracking plastic object-related consultation is necessary.
- This product is suitable only for experienced users. In order to ensure adhesion and material compatibility, preliminary tests must be carried out with the original materials under the respective conditions.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
|Black (shipping 2-3 working days)||7611237074295||1372|
|White (20 in stock; Use before 03/20)||7612894131703||44255|
|Light grey (shipping 2-3 working days)||7612894115123||28193|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!