Protective overall blue 3M™ 4530+
€ 7.38 7.38 incl. VAT (6.20 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number:
Weight per unit: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Protective overall blue 3M™ 4530+
- Closure Type: Two-way Zipper
- Color: Blue
- Features: 3 Panel Hood, Anti-static, Elastic Waist & Ankle, Flame Resistance, Knitted Cuff, Radioactive Particulate Protection
- Material: SMS Based
- Product Type: Protective Coverall
- Recommended Industry: Mining, Oil & Gas
- Size: S-XXXL
- Standards/Approvals: Flame Resistance; Designed for use as secondary Flame Resistant protection. Knit cuffs are not flame resistant. Certified to European Standards to help protect against certain industrial hazards.
- Style: 3 Panel Hood, Elastic Waist & Ankle, Knitted Cuff
- Flame resistant treatment offers secondary protection against heat and flame.
- Made with a breathable material that helps reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4530 is disposable safety work wear made of lightweight, breathable polypropylene with flame resistance. Designed to be worn over primary FR garments, it helps provide protection against dusts and light liquid splashes.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4530 helps protect against dusts and light liquid splashes. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Welding, metal grinding, General Powder Handling, and Woodworking. Designed to be worn over primary thermal protective FR garments. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Welding/Metalwork.
Lead Abatement, Mold remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Dry/Granular), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Maintenance (Refinery), Coal Dust, Electronics/Circuit Board Assembly, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, General Industrial Clean-up and Processsing, General Powder Handling, Lime Handling, Warehousing, Woodworking, Non-hazardous Aerosols (Sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Metal Grinding, Metal Particulate (Chromium, Beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing, Welding (Worn Over Appropriate Welding Garment).
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!