Markal Dura-Ink 15 fine tip permanent marker
€ 8.52 0.71 incl. VAT (0.60 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 12 pieces
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 96082000
Weight per piece: 10 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Ideal for layout work and parts identification, the DURA-INK 15 permanent ink marker has a fine bullet tip for precise marking. The wear-resistant, fast-drying ink and durable tip and barrel makes this marker ideal for industrial environments.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- Industrial-strength ink is smear- and water-resistant for longer lasting marks
- Extra-tough tip will not spread or mush
- Durable plastic barrel reduces breakage on the jobsite or in-plant
- Built-in clip-cap stores conveniently on back and prevents marker from rolling off work surfaces
- For low corrosion (low chlorides/halogens) applications, see DURA-INK 15- Low Corrosion Color
- Xylene-free ink eliminates health concerns
- Mark Size: 1/16" (1.5mm)
- Metal fabrication
- Automotive and other transportation
- Shipping supply
- Textile industry
- Aviation and aerospace
- Pipes and tubes
- Cloth and fabric (textiles)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!