3M 8835+ Valved reusable mask FFP3 R D
€ 49.05 9.81 incl. VAT (8.24 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 5 pieces
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 100 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Premium disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against dust, mist & metal fume.
- Comfortable, lightweight off-the-face design with adjustable buckle straps
- Robust and durable shell and cup design provides multi-shift capability and a securer feel
- The soft inner face-seal ring improves face seal and feeling of comfort and can be hygienically cleaned if used for longer than one shift (use 3M™ 105 Face Seal Cleaner)
- High performance filter material offers effective filtration with easy breathing
- Increased filter area helps extend the life of the respirator
- Adjustable braided headbands to help provide comfort to face, head and neck
- Colour valve lettering for easy identification: red for FFP3
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Offers an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 20
The 3M™ reusable Respirator 8835 has exceptional comfort because of its lightweight, off-the-face design. With this premium respirator series 3M offers ultimate safety, meeting the particular requirements of the clogging test for (Filtering Face Piece) respirators which may be used for more than one shift. Provides respiratory P3 protection against higher levels of fine dusts, mists, and metal fume.
Get FFP3 (NPF 50) protection against fine dust, mist and metal fumes with 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+. It offers effective, high performance filtration with minimal breathing restriction. Based on our top-selling 4000-series, the inner face seal has a unique, three-dimensional design that’s soft and pliable, yet robust and durable. It can be cleaned using 3M™ 105 Face Seal Cleaner for hygienic reuse across multiple work shifts. The premium, lightweight, cup-shaped design helps improve comfort during extended periods of use by creating more space between your face and the filter media. Heat build-up is reduced by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, helping to protect you in hot and humid conditions. The braided headbands help ensure the correct fit, and they’re colour coded for easy identification (red for FFP3 protection). It’s specially designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For the full product certification and specification, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!