3m 9332+ Aura - FFP3 NR D Respirator
€ 56.5 5.65 incl. VAT (4.75 excl. VAT), per unit *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per unit: 38 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The 3M™ Aura™ 9300+ Series Disposable Respirator 9332+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance.
Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection.
- Flat fold disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists and metal fume.
- Low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing through your shift
- Ingenious 3-panel design that accommodates greater facial movement during speech so much more comfortable to wear
- An embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear
- A sculpted nose panel for improved compatibility with eyewear
- An innovative chin tab for ease of donning and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Supplied in hygienic packaging to help protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Maximum usage level: Up to 50 x TLV
- Disposable Respirators Range: Comfort
- Features: Individual Packaging, Sculpted Nose Panel, Embossed Top Panel, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Protection Level: FFP3
- Respirator Style: Flat Fold
- Standards/Approvals: CE Approved
- Typical Application: Metalworking, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Woodworking
- Valved: Yes
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!