Moldex 2555 Classic valve disposable respirator mask FFP3 NR D
€ 107.2 5.36 incl. VAT (4.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: CZ/0061
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standards: CE, EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
- Materials: Filter Layer, Inner Shell, DuraMesh®: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Head Strap, VentexValve®: Natural Rubber
- ActivForm®: Automatically fits to the face. No manual adjustments by the user are necessary.
- DuraMesh®: Masks have a strong and durable structure.
- Ventex®-valve: Starts to open even at low exhalation pressure and significantly reduces moisture and heat inside the mask.
- Adjustable Strap: Makes it easier to take the mask on and off and to adjust to different head/neck dimensions.
- Dolomite clogging test Masks have passed the Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance for longer.
- 100% PVC-FREE: All Moldex products and packaging are completely free from PVC.
- Protection level: FFP NR D
- Weight per mask: 17g
- For single use.
- QTY/PKG 20 / 240 pieces
Protection levels & identifications for FFP masks
- FFP1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP3: 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!