Honeywell 5211 Disposable respiratory mask FFP2 D
€ 41.6 2.08 incl. VAT (1.75 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 70 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Food Industries
- Iron and steel industry
- Minning and Quarrying
- Textile Industries
- Wood Industries
- Application: Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking (except oak, beech and exotic woods), agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!