RM101 Respiratory protection mask FFP2 NR D
€ 42.6 2.13 incl. VAT (1.79 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 10 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Standard: PPE cat 3, EN149.2001+A1:2009, ISO 9001 / 2000
- Mask Type: Molded Cup
- Protection Class: FFP2
- Valve: No
- Straps: Double elastics
- Mask Size: Medium
- Latex Free: Yes
- PVC Free: Yes
- Silicone Free: Yes
- Shelf life : 3 years
- Designed to fit everyone
- Easy to use, comfortable and secure
- Time saved due to minimum adjustment required
- Breathing comfort is optimised
- Compatibility with spectacles
- Excellent field of vision
- Prevents irritations
- No risk of allergies to latex
- No restrictive use
- Temperature range of storage conditions: -20°C/+40°C
- Maximum relative humidity of storage conditions: less than 95 %
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Building and Construction
- Food Industries
- Iron and steel industry
- Minning and Quarrying
- Textile Industries
- Wood Industries
Textile, mining, construction, iron and steel industries, car body preparartion industry, woodworking, agricultural and horticultural activities, food industry,cutting and moulding of metals, etc ... Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, cement, sodium silicate, sulphur, glass fibers and plastics, hardwood, coal, quartz, non ferrous metals, copper, aluminium, barium, titanium, vanadium, chrome, maganese, molybdenum, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, S, I) x WEL*: FFP2 class (average toxicity). "NR" (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 (10 in UK, FIN, D, S, I) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!