3M 9926 Disposable valved respirator with activated carbon FFP2 NR D
€ 91 9.10 incl. VAT (7.65 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 weeks
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079099
Weight per piece: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Color-coded strapping: blue (P2, 10-fold limit for particles and against organic odors, HF gas and sulfur dioxide below the limit)
The 3M ™ SSpecial breathing mask FFP2 has been developed for special work areas. The masks have an integrated activated carbon layer and thus provide additional protection and reduce unpleasant smells. The areas of application range from welding and waste sorting to animal carcass recycling
- Padded nose pieces ensure optimal adaptation to the shape of the face
- 3M ™ Advanced Electret filter media for more protection and low breathing resistance
- 3M ™ Cool Flow exhalation valve prevents heat build-up in the mask and makes breathing easier
- Additionally with activated carbon layer against odors, gases & vapors below the limit
- Adjustable, extra-wide straps for individual adjustment
- Compatibility with 3M ™ goggles
- Waste sorting
- Carcass recovery
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!