3M 8810 Hand sanding and power tool respirator FFP2 NR D
€ 69 3.45 incl. VAT (2.90 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- Sculpted nose panel improves compatibility with eyewear
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level - blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 20
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for hardwoods or lead based paints
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- Orbital sanding, drilling, sawing, manual sanding of paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!