MOLDEX 3305 Valved reusable mask FFP2 D R
Country of origin: CZ/0061
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per unit: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The Moldex 3305 FFP2 D R reusable mask is for protection against fine toxic dust, fumes and oil and water based mists e.g. Brake Dust, Concrete Dust, Lead Dust and Fume, Welding, Wood Dust, Zinc Oxide Fume and Aluminium Oxide, Brick Dust, Cellulose, Cement, Pollen, Sugar.
- Can be used for more than one shift due to washable face seal and having passed the optional Dolomite test for resistance to clogging.
- Unique pleated filter material reduces inhalation resistance by up to 50%.
- Complete with Ventex Valve.
- Assigned Protection Factor: 10.
- Approved to EN149: 2001 + A1:2009.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!