Moldex 2485 SMART Valved disposable respirator FFP2 NR D
€ 79.8 3.99 incl. VAT (3.35 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 20 pieces
Country of origin: CZ/0061
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Moldex Smart FFP2 respirators with air conditioning valve, comfortable nose pad and headband
- Standard: CE 0121, EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- FFP Mask with comfortable nose seal
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Ventex® valve: Starts to open even at low exhalation pressure and significantly reduces moisture and heat inside the mask
- Loop strap with clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Flexible nose seal improves fit and provides optimum wearing comfort.
- Adjustable Strap makes it easier to take the mask on and off and to adjust to different head/neck dimensions.
- Clip Easy on & off; mask can be worn around the neck during breaks.
- 100% PVC-FREE
- Typical applications for an FFP2 mask include handling softwood, glass fibers, metal, plastics (not PVC) and oil mist
- Shelf life from the date of production if properly stored until the first use: 5 years
- For single use
- QTY/PKG 20 / 240 pieces
Protection levels & identifications for FFP masks
- FFP1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP3: 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!