3M 9312+SP AURA Disposable valved respirator FFP1 NR D
€ 23.5 4.70 incl. VAT (3.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 5 pieces
Country of origin: GB/0006
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 10 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods. Conveniently packaged in a box of 5 respirators.
- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator - even in hot and humid conditions
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Sculpted nose panel improves compatibility with eyewear, whilst the embossed top panel reduces fogging
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification - colour coded yellow: FFP1 (APF = 4)
- Small pack of 5 respirators for convenience
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with 3M eyewear
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Maximum usage level: Up to 4 x TLV
Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
Embossed Top Panel, Individual Packaging, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab, Sculpted Nose Panel
Natural Rubber Latex Components
Particulate Respirator Range
Smallest Saleable Unit
CE Approved, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP1 NR D
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!