3M 8312 Hand Sanding respirator with ventil cool-flow FFP1
€ 32.7 3.27 incl. VAT (2.75 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 60 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The 8312 Respirator mask FFP1 NR D with Cool-Flow exhalation valve up to 4 times the limit
- The 3M ™ Respirator 8312 sets new standards in comfort. Many special properties make it an extra comfortable and powerful particle mask. Its soft, padded inner fleece ensures a comfortable fit - and it also guarantees a secure seal even without a foam insert.
- Its special structure on the edge of the mask, the waffle pattern, also contributes to the comfortable fit and safety.
- The particle mask has a colored, textile strap.
- The color-coded tapes make it easy to see the protection level of the mask (yellow = protection level FFP1 NR D).
- The materials of the straps were selected with a view to particularly high comfort and durability.
- Another feature is their M-shaped nose clip: it adapts quickly and easily to the nose shape of the wearer and prevents uncomfortable pressure points.
- Thanks to its stable mask body, the particle mask has a high level of stability.
- An important factor is the 3M ™ Cool Flow ™ exhalation valve.
- It prevents heat and moisture from building up in the mask and makes breathing easier.
- Comfortable protection always exists - even in warm, humid environments.
- Finally, the 3M ™ Advanced Electret filter medium provides maximum protection with the lowest possible breathing resistance.
- The 3M ™ respirator 8312 has the protection level FFP1 NR D. Use limit is 4 times the limit for particles.
- They are used in the construction industry, in agriculture, in quarries, in the clay and ceramic industry, in the iron and steel foundry, in shipbuilding, in the chemical industry, in metalworking and processing, in the pharmaceutical industry and in construction.
- Approval according to standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009.
- Comfortable feeling on the face, neck and back of the head
- Easy adaptation to the shape of the nose, therefore fewer pressure points
- Greater comfort through optimal adaptation to the shape of the face
- Safe protection thanks to an optimal sealing seat
- Security through the right protection level
- Prevents the mask from falling
- Particularly comfortable to wear
- Flexible, novel nose piece construction
- High stability
- Durable tapes with color coding for easy recognition of the protection level
- Effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Protection against fine dust and mists
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!