Proline 506 HT 1 Ceramic paste very soft 1kg tin
€ 31.9 31.90 incl. VAT (27.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: unknown delivery date
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 34031920
Weight per piece: 1.1 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Synthetic high-temperature lubricating and assembly paste for screws and sliding surfaces at temperatures up to 1400 ° C.
- Slow means of PRO 506 HT is a synthetic hydrocarbon, the completely evaporated without forming wear-promoting residues at temperatures above 200 ° C.
- In addition to other additives, a combination of white solid lubricants and ceramic units is included, the lubricating effect and pressure resistance ensured within the large temperature range.
- PRO 506 HT reduces corrosion, seizing or welding and dismantling, even after long periods of operation.
- Protects against corrosion
- Reduces the risk of seizure
- Seals well from
- Good separation effect
- Water Resistant
- Does not form carbon residues
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and solvents
- High temperature resistance
- For lubrication and prevent galling of temperature-stressed machine elements, such as screws, bushes, guides, spindles, springs, cotter pins, etc. disassembly is facilitated
- Release agents of hot screw, eg Superheated steam screws on turbines, exhaust pipes, gears, valves, chains, slides and waves, for example, etc. in the petrochemical industry, power plants, rolling mills are available
- As a release agent in metal casting, die casting, the forging operations, during extrusion, when very high temperatures are reached
- For sealing of flanges, gaskets and pump housings
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!