- ← Previous item
- Pos.-No. 23209138
- Next item →
mShield 50x Polycarbonate face protection shield EN166 disinfectable
€ 351.05 351.05 incl. VAT (295.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 box
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 39269097
Weight per piece: 10.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Can be used by multiple people!
The black foam rubber makes the face shield fully washable and disinfectable.
The mShield face shield mVisor 7001 is a protective visor that is approved as protection against drops and splashes of liquid. The visor is used in environments where the user is exposed to splash and / or droplet infection. The face visor is lightweight and injection molded from polycarbonate, which is durable, splash and impact resistant. The use of the protective visor does not impair the user's view, as the material is clear, transparent and fog-free. The protection is padded with foam rubber and has adjustable straps for an optimal fit.
- Certified according to EN166: 2001
- Fully washable and disinfectable - Can be applied by multiple people
- Highest quality made of polycarbonate
- Padded with foam rubber for seal and comfort
- covers the whole face (19 - 22 cm)
- particularly clear transparency
- fog free
- PC, PP and PE
- Color headband: blue, also available in other colors on request
- Color foam rubber: black
- Foam rubber available in three variants (blue, white, black)
- Multipack : 50 pieces in package
- Material: Polykarbonat, PC
- Thickness: 1,8mm
- Length: 219mm
- Weicht: 146g
- Material: Polypropylent, PP
- Thickness: 1,2mm
- Breadth: 25mm
- Weicht: 24,2g
- Material: BPI PolyEther+PolyEster
- Black: washable and disinfectable, does not absorb moisture
- Thickness: 30mm
- Breadth: 30mm
- Length: 200-330mm
- Weight: 6,2g
- Other foam rubber on request: white (disposable rubber) / blue (absorbs moisture)
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!