Schuberth Masterguard 80/4 Industrial safety helmet EN 397
€ 6.61 6.61 incl. VAT (5.70 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 65061010
Weight per piece: 400 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Schuberth Industrial safety helmet Masterguard
- Thermoplastic HDPE, high-density polyethylene, Helmet shape with pulled-down nape section and rain gutter
- Long-proven standard industrial helmet
- Good impact absorption through HDPE technology
- Genuine leather sweatband and padding strips
- Accessory slot 16 mm
- With adjustable side vent as standard
- Chinstrap holder
- 4-point webbing
- DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- Safety characteristic at low temperature: -20°C
- The German Accident Prevention & Insurance Associations generally recommend that helmets made of thermoplastic material (HDPE and ABS) should be used for no more than 4 years
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!