Elysee 26544 BACKALAND PU long raincoat olive green XS/4XL
€ 35.64 35.64 incl. VAT (29.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Helmut Feldtmann GmbH
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 61130090
Weight per piece: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The windproof and waterproof Elysee PU raincoat BACKALAND with double welded seams is also breathable. The material is light and cuddly and feels comfortable. In addition, it is extensible in the longitudinal and transverse directions. A hood integrated in the collar additionally protects against moisture and rain when needed. This Eysee PU raincoat BACKALAND is equipped with elastic sleeve cuffs, side slits and a back ventilation. This makes the rain jacket even more adaptable and comfortable.
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof
- Extremely light, supple material
- Stretchable in the longitudinal and transverse direction
- Seams double welded
- Concealed 2-way YKK® front zipper with additional snap fasteners
- Hood with drawstring integrated in the collar
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with additional Velcro fastener
- The reflective inserts provide improved visibility and a fashionable design
- back ventilation
- Side slits for increased comfort when sitting
- 2 side pockets with flaps
- On demand we can print your company logo on this coat
|Standard||EN 343 class 3/1|
|Shell fabric||PU on polyester carrier material, approx. 190 g / m²|
|Weight||ca. 280 g/m²|
Fields of application
- Fish farms
- Garden centers, tree nurseries
- Forest industries
- Maintenance of green spaces and public facilities
- Caretaker services and security
- Outdoor activities
Looking for a size chart?
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!