Sundström SR500 Powered air purifying respirator kit + SR561 hood
€ 1303.05 1,303.05 incl. VAT (1,095.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 9020000000
Weight per piece: 3.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Package with fan unit SR 500 and respiratory hood SR 561.
The SR 500 system is a belt mounted Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) with tight fitting face pieces, loose fitting respirators or loose fitting hoods that protects against particulates, gases and vapors, or a combination. It is designed to be used in oxygen sufficient and non-immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH) environments. The SR 500 PAPR system functions as an alternative to Air Purifying Respirators (APR) in all situations for which these are recommended. This applies particularly to work that is hard, warm or of long-duration. The filtered air is supplied through a breathing hose to the tight fitting face piece, loose fitting respirators or loose fitting hoods. The above-atmospheric pressure then generated prevents pollutants from
the surroundings from penetrating into the breathing zone.
Characteristics fan unit SR 500
- The battery is of lithium-ion type 3.6 Ah
- Charging time around 2 hours
- Equipped with two filters/combined filters
- Operating time of up to 13 hours
- The same control is used for starting, stopping and selection of operating status
- Display with symbols
- Equipped with automatic air flow control with compensation for air pressure and temperature
- Can be used together with a hood, face shield, helmet, full face mask or half mask.
- Electronics ingress protection is approved in IP class IP67 according to IEC / EN 60529.
Characteristics hood SR 561
The hood together with the battery-driven SR 500, SR 500 EX or SR 700 fan and approved filters are included in Sundström fan-assisted respiratory protective devices. The breathing hose of the hood is connected to the fan which is equipped with a filter. The pressure generated in the hood prevents particles and other impurities from being admitted into the hood. The hood can also be used with the SR 507 compressed air equipment. This combination forms a breathing apparatus designed for continuous air flow, for connection to a compressed air supply. The equipment can be used as an alternative to filter protections in all situations in which the latter are recommended. This applies particularly to situations in which the work is intensive, hot or of long duration.
- Color Black, Blue, White
- Shelf life (years) 5
- Country of manufacture Sweden
- Operating temp. -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temp. -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Assign. protection factor 200 (TH3)
- Nom. protection factor 500 (TH3)
- Approval EN 12941:1998 + A2:2008
- Cell type Li-Ion 14,8V 2,2 Ah
- Model description SR 500/SR 561
- Directive 1 PPE 89/686/EEC
Scope of delivery
- SR 500 fan unit
- SR 561 hood
- Battery STD
- Battery charger SR 513
- Belt SR 508
- 2 pcs SR 510 P3 R particle filter
- 2 pcs filter adapters
- 10 pcs SR 221 prefilter
- 2 pcs prefilter holder
- Flow meter, plug kit, cleaning tissue and user manuals.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
|-||7392203001735||BO2-2012 + B02-06511|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!