3M Versaflo BT-30 length-adjustable air hose, stretchable 51-116 cm
€ 71.34 71.34 incl. VAT (59.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 3-5 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 300 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- BT-30 length-adjustable air hose, stretchable.
- Length: from 51.5 cm to 116.5 cm
- CE certification
- Length-adjusting breathing tube
- Compatible with all 3M™ Versaflo™ Headtops and Air Delivery Units
- Connects the air source to the headtop for reliable, unrestricted clean airflow
- Features quick release swivel for one handed connection and release
- A disposable cover is available for cleaning and decontamination operations
- Additional sleeve is available for increased service life and protection from flying sparks
The 3M™ Versaflo™ Breathing Tube BT-30 features a self-adjusting length for improved fit and reduces risk of catching or snagging. A breathing tube connecting the air source with the headtop is required to ensure that clean air reaches the headtop reliably and with unrestricted airflow. The breathing tubes offered are compatible with all 3M™ Versaflo™ Headtops and Air Delivery Units
Get a versatile, length-adjusting breathing tube suitable for use with all 3M™ Versaflo™ Headtops and Air Delivery Units with 3M™ Versaflo™ Breathing Tube, Self-adjusting, BT-30. Our breathing tube connects the air source to the headtop to ensure that clean air reaches the headtop reliably with unrestricted airflow. It features an integrated quick release swivel enabling one-handed connection and release for added ease of use. A disposable breathing tube cover is also available to aid with cleaning and decontamination operations, as well as a flame-resistant sleeve to lengthen the service life of the tube and protect it from flying sparks.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!