Full body infection control kit Light Kat.3 Typ 5+6 - FFP2
€ 10.06 10.06 incl. VAT (8.45 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 box
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 500 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Full body infection control set "Light"
The set includes
- 1x disposable protective overall of PPE category 3 type 5/6, on request additionally tested as infection protection clothing according to EN 14126 (type 5-B, 6-B).
- 1x particle filtering respirator FFP2 NR according to DIN EN 149, retention capacity min. 95 %.
- 1x 3M visitor goggles according to EN 166.
- 1x pair of nitrile chemical protective gloves according to En 374-5, EN 374-1, EN 388
- 1x pair of disposable overshoes
- + Bonus: Hand disinfectant either as 47ml travel spray or 1 L refill bottle
Features chemical protective overall
- Standards: PPE Category III
- EN ISO 13982-1:2004 + A1:2010 - Protection against solid particles (particle-tight)
- EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 - Protective clothing against liquid chemicals (limited splash-tight)
- EN 1073-2:2002 - Contamination protection against radioactive particles
- EN 1149-5:2008 - Electrostatic properties
- Three-piece hood
- Elasticated cord for optimal adjustment of the hood
- External seams
- Elasticated arm and leg cuffs
- Zipper cover
- Material: polypropylene
- Size: L-XXL
Features respirator FFP2 NR
- Standards: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- FFP2 NR D particulate filtering respirator without exhalation valve (on request also available with valve).
- With adjustable nose clip, fits perfectly to any face.
- Provides protection against solid and liquid harmful dusts, fumes and aerosols.
- FFP2 = AGW 10-fold (Not against: particles of carcinogenic or radioactive substances, airborne biological agents of risk group 3 and enzymes).
- Suitable for all activities involving the generation of dust, such as renovation and insulation work, cleaning work in industry and households, hygiene work, etc.
- Not reusable (NR = non reusable)
- Each mask is individually packed in a bag
Features 3M Visitor GogglesThe 3M™ Visitor goggles are excellent for wearing over prescription glasses. They are very lightweight and can optionally be worn alone with their molded side and brow guards. They make an excellent choice as a classic visitor goggle
- Standard: EN 166:2001
- Lightweight over-the-eye glasses that can be worn separately or over prescription lenses
- Integrated side shield provides additional protection
- Class 1 lenses provide a crystal clear view
Features Nitrile Chemical Protective Gloves
- Fully coated nitrile gloves with cotton velour finish and waffle pattern palm.
- Very good universal glove against chemical and mechanical risks
- Standards: PPE Cat. 3, EN420:2003+A1:2009, EN388:2016, EN ISO 374-1:2016, EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Material: nitrile
- Length: approx. 30-35 cm
- Sizes: 9 (L), 10 (XL), 11 (XXL)
- Resistant to oils and liquids
- Upper: made of laminated two-ply polypropylene with micro-porous lamination
- Elasticated closure
- Welded seams
- Size: universal
Features hand desinfectantOption 1: Deb instantFOAM Complete alcohol based hand sanitizer 47ml travel spray.
- World's first virucidal foam hand sanitizer
- Unscented and dye-free, hypoallergenic alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Use without water to kill 99.999% of the most common germs
- Broad spectrum, highly effective bactericidal (EN 1500, EN 12791, EN 1276, EN 13727), virucidal (EN14476), levurocidal (EN1650) and mycobactericidal (EN14348) action
- Does not transfer foreign taste to food according to independent tests
- Quick and easy spreading on hands without sticky residue
- Contains moisturizers to prevent drying of the skin
- Bactericidal I Virucidal I Levurocidal I Mycobactericidal
- Hygiene sensitive areas and where a higher level of hygiene is required
- Contents: 47 ml pump bottle
- Composition according to WHO recommendation.
- Suitable for hygienic hand disinfection.
- Ready-to-use rub-in preparation independent of water and washbasin.
- High immediate effect and long-term effect up to 6 hours.
- Reaction time min. 2 min
- Please note that the upper picture is exemplary in its product selection. The sets are assembled from stocks of different brands, but the protective effect of the articles used always remains the same.
- This set consists of hygiene products and is therefore excluded from return.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!