Sundström SR 520 Headtop for powered air purifying respirator S/M TH3
€ 118.94 118.94 incl. VAT (99.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: SE/0030
Customs tariff number: 90200090
Weight per piece: 1.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The hood together with the battery-powered SR 500, SR 500 EX or SR 700 fan and approved filters are included in the Sundström fan-assisted respiratory protection device systems.
- The breathing hose of the hood is connected to the fan, equipped with a filter.
- The pressure generated in the hood prevents particles and other pollutants from entering the hood.
- The hoods can also be used with the SR 507 compressed air equipment.
- This combination forms a breathing apparatus designed for continuous air flow, for connection to a compressed air supply.
- The equipment can be used as an alternative to filter respirators in all situations for which filter respirators are recommended.
- This applies particularly to work that is hard, warm or of long duration.
- Art.nr. H06-0212
- Material CA, PUR, PVC
- Color Blue
- Shelf life (years) 5
- Country of manufacture Sweden
- Operating temp. -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temp. -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- Nom. protection factor 200 (3A,3B), 500 (TH3)
- Approval EN 12941:1998 + A2:2008, EN 14594:2005
- Directive 2 ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Classification 2 II 2 D Ex ib IIIC T195° Db, II G Ex ib IIB T3 Gb
- Assign. protection factor 100 (3A,3B), 200 (TH3)
- Directive 1 (EU) 2016/425 PPE
- Model description SR 520 M/L
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!