Moldex 2505 Smart Valved dust mask automatic fit FFP3 NR D
€ 61.9 6.19 incl. VAT (5.20 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: CZ/0061
Customs tariff number: 63079093
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Valved dust mask FFP3 NR D Moldex® 2505 Smart fitFor protection against harmful and carcinogenic dusts, smoke and aerosols on a water and oil basis. Fulfill the requirements of the additional dolomite dust test, which means less breathing resistance for longer periods of use.
- Protection level FFP3 NR D
- ActivForm® - Automatically fits to the face. No manual adjustments by the user are necessary
- DuraMesh® - Masks have a strong and durable structure
- Ventex®-valve - Starts to open even at low exhalation pressure and significantly reduces moisture and heat inside the mask
- Nose seal - The flexible nose seal improves fit and provides optimum wearing comfort
- Adjustable Strap - Makes it easier to take the mask on and off and to adjust to different head/neck dimensions
- Clip - Easy on & off; mask can be worn around the neck during breaks
- Dolomite - clogging test Masks have passed the Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance for longer
- 100% PVC-FREE All Moldex products and packaging are completely free from PVC
- For single use
- Dust filter - filter efficiency is 99.99%
- Certified according with the European Regulation 425/2016 (Personal protective equipments)
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2006
- CE marked
- The products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant
- Filter Layer, Inner Shell, DuraMesh®: Polypropylene, Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Nose seal, Clip: Polyethylene
- Ventex®-valve: Natural rubber
- Head strap: Polyester, Lycra
- Box includes 10 pcs, carton with 12 boxes (120 pcs)
Protection levels & identifications for FFP masks
- FFP1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- FFP3: 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!