3M 8833 Reusable dust mask FFP3 R D with valve Cool Flow™
€ 58.9 5.89 incl. VAT (4.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 10 pieces
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 63079098
Weight per piece: 30 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Dust mask FFP3 R D 3M™ 8833 with Cool Flow™ Ventil
Highest protection combined with most comfort breathing @ work3M™ Disposable Respirator 8333 has been designed with comfort in mind, the super soft cushioned lining provides instant yet lasting comfort. Protects against dusts and water and oil based mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection.
- Disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists and metal fume
- The cup shape, twin strap design, nose foam and nose clip ensure comfortable wear over a range of face sizes
- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat and moisture build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions
- Offers an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 20
- The flexible soft waffle edge offers a comfortable and secure fit
- Robust outer shell for added durability
- M-Noseclip is quick and easy for wearers to mould around the nose offering greater comfort
- The super-soft, cushioned inner lining helps workers stay comfortable
- The soft inner face-seal ring improves face seal and feeling of comfort and can be hygienically cleaned if used for longer than one shift (use 3M™ 105 Face Seal Cleaner)
- Braided headbands are coloured for easy identification: red for FFP3
- Protection against hazardous dust, water and oil-based mist
- Worker Choices Campaign
- These respirators are suitable for use in concentrations of solid (dust) particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles up to 50x Maximum Occupational Exposure Limit
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 R D
- Straps (yellow for FFP1, blue for FFP2, red for FFP3): Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Staples: Steel
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Valve: Polypropylene
- Nose clip: Aluminium
- Faceseal: PVC
Box with 10 pieces, carton with 8 boxes (80 pieces)
Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
Nuisance Odour Protection Offered
Up to 50 x TLV
Particulate Respirator Range
Smallest Saleable Unit
Protection levels & identifications for dust masks
- FFP1: 4 x Maximum Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL)*
- FFP2: 12 x Maximum Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL)*
- FFP3: 50 x Maximum Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL)*
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!