LEPU Medical Corona lay test at home - result in 15 minutes
€ 2.74 2.74 incl. VAT (2.30 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: on request
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: LEPU Medical
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 38220000
Weight per piece: 20 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Please note: this product is currently not authorized for sale or distribution in the U.S.
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
- Used to test COVID-19 antigen
- Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
- Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
- Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
- Simple to use
- Convenient, no devices required
- Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
- Stable, with high accuracy
- Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
- Step 1: Use a swab to collect samples.
- Step 2: Peel off adhesive.
- Step 3: Insert swab from well B to well A.
- Step 4: Add 6 drops of buffer to well A rotate the shaft, two rounds each direction.
- Step 5: Fold the left side over, and wait for 15 minutes.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!