NADAL Covid-19 antigen test, results in 15 minutes, box with 20 tests
€ 183.22 183.22 incl. VAT (157.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 box
Manufacturer: nal von minden GmbH
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 38220000
Weight per piece: 500 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- The Covid-19 antigen test is officially approved throughout the EU and immediately available to healthcare professionals.
- Features of the test: High specificity (> 99.9%)
- Easy to use
- Fast and reliable test results in just 15 minutes
- Can be performed on naso- and oropharyngeal specimens
- Test storage at room temperature
- High sensitivity with high viral load: 97.56% (ct value: 20 - 30)
- All test components, including sterile swabs, are included
- No cross-reactivity with human pathogenic coronaviruses (such as hCoV-229E,
- -HKU1, -NL63 or -OC43) or influenza viruses (such as influenza A / B)
- The rapid tests are only approved for professional users, i.e. medical personnel.
- According to the NOKLUS study, among the top 3 worldwide in terms of diagnostic accuracy
- LOT 175202 - best before date 2022-09
- 20 test cassettes
- 20 swabs
- 20 extraction tubes
- 2 buffer vials
- 1 reagent holder
- 1 instruction sheet
The COVID-19 rapid antigen test detects the virus directly by checking for the presence of specific SARS-CoV-2 proteins.
Antigen detection thus closes a diagnostic gap.
The nucleocapsid protein (N) is ideally suited for this detection, as it occurs very frequently in the virus and is sufficiently specific for SARS-CoV-2.
It is one of its 4 most important structural proteins and is involved in the replication, transcription and packaging of the viral genome.
German manufacturer with ISO certification
CE certified tests
The Covid-19 antigen test is officially approved throughout the EU and immediately available to healthcare professionals.
The inexpensive test delivers a result in just 15 minutes.
The quality has been checked several times: the diagnostic specificity is over 99.9 percent, the diagnostic sensitivity 97.56 percent. A test for the masses! This way, even more people can be tested for Covid-19 and laboratories can be relieved. Possible areas of application for the new rapid test would be, for example, old people's homes, hospitals and schools. But it is also suitable for companies to quickly test all employees.
The test could also be used to check travelers who are returning. The special thing about the Covid-19 antigen test: On the one hand, the speed. The result is there in just 15 minutes. The test is carried out on site and does not need to be sent to the laboratory. On the other hand, the performance data.
The Covid-19 antigen test has a diagnostic specificity of over 99.9 percent and a diagnostic sensitivity of 97.56 percent. This makes him better than “well-known competitors.” The specificity provides information on whether all healthy, tested people are also recognized as healthy. The sensitivity shows whether all sick people are recognized as sick.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!