Knipex 9516200 Cable Shears with twin cutting edge 200mm
€ 47.42 47.42 incl. VAT (39.85 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 340 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- initial cut: using the front cutting edge to cut the insulating sheath on larger cable diameters leaves an ergonomic handle opening width; final cut: after cutting the sheath in the front profile the conductors in the rear part are cut. Initial cut in the front profile
- final cut in the rear profile - to keep it as easy as possible.
- For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- Precision-ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- Easy cutting with one-hand operation
- Initial and final cut (upper and lower blade) allows cables of up to 20 mm dia. to be cut
- Low handforce required due to favourable lever ratio and special blade geometry
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
|Handles||insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested|
|Insulation standard||IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter)||Ø 20 mm|
|Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded||70 mm²|
|Net weight||340 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!