Knipex 975514 Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire & sleeves 180mm
€ 141.25 141.25 incl. VAT (118.70 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 445 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Knipex Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire end sleeves - the small crimping pliers for wire end sleeves with two major advantages for the user:
- Automatic adjustment to the end sleeves used: this makes work easier for the professional and offers reliable and fast crimping
- Expanded range of applications
- Narrow handle width and improved ergonomics
- For crimping wire end sleeves according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjustment to the size of wire end sleeves required
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation
- Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
- Hexagonal pressing with a capacity expansion of up to 10 mm²
- Hexagon pressing for tight connection dimensions
- Especially suitable for all twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 4 mm² or 2 x AWG 10
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Applications||Wire end sleeves|
|Capacity in square millimetres||0,08 - 10 mm²|
|AWG||28 - 7|
|Number of crimping positions||1|
|Net weight||445 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!