Knipex 4921A11 Precision Circlip Pliers for external circlips on shaft
€ 16.96 16.96 incl. VAT (14.25 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 102 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Easy and safe assembly: Perfectly attached and crimped tips made of highly compressed spring steel provide high security against overloading, e.g. when removing stuck circlips. The large contact surface and the position of the tips prevent the circlips from slipping.
Precision and longevity
Tips made from highly compressed spring steel with non-ridged surface. The tip thus has a higher dynamic and static resistance. When subjected to a single overload, the clamps are 30% stronger than standard clamps and also allow good access during assembly work. When subjected to a dynamic load, the tips last 10 times longer! The tips of precision circlip pliers are fixed by cold forging, preventing their loss!
KNIPEX circlip pliers with protection against distension
For assembly in the standards of circlips in industrial series production. Manufacturers of sensitive safety components (such as brakes or gearboxes) in particular attach the greatest importance to compliance with DIN 471 and 472. The circlips are fitted with pliers to protect against distortion and to cone is required in this regard. KNIPEX distortion protection circlip pliers meet this requirement and also offer a longer service life.
- With inserted tips for reliable work
- Heavy duty in continuous operation: up to 10 times longer service life compared to turned tips
- Large contact faces on the tips: no distortion of circlips, easy fitting
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- Internal opening spring, protected and captive
- Non-slip plastic coating on the handles
- Pliers body: chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Inserted tips: spring steel wire, drawn
|Handles||with non-slip plastic coating|
|Standard||DIN 5254 B|
|Size of shaft||Ø 10 - 25 mm|
|Tips (diameter)||Ø 1,3 mm|
|Net weight||102 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!