Knipex 6432120 Electronics End Cutting Nipper 120mm
€ 39.21 39.21 incl. VAT (32.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 70 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Sturdy, zero backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish (only finish 2) together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness at least 56 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 1,5 mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 1,0 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 0,5 mm|
|A (Head width)||11,0 mm|
|B (Jaw length)||10,0 mm|
|D (Jaw thickness at the joint)||7,0 mm|
|C (Cutting length mm)||17,0 mm|
|Net weight||92 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!