Knipex 7742115 Electronics Diagonal Cutter 115mm
€ 34.45 34.45 incl. VAT (28.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 70 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish (only finish 2) together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel
- Pointed head, without bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 57 HRC
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 0,8 mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 0,3 - 1,3 mm|
|Net weight||80 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!