Knipex 7902125 Precision Electronics Side Cutter 125mm
€ 42.86 42.86 incl. VAT (36.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 61 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The subtle difference - KNIPEX precision electronics pliers are made of high-quality ball bearing steel and processed with the highest degree of care. Each opening movement is gentle and even without backlash. Each work step proceeds reliably and precisely. This makes work much easier for professionals.
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Very precisely ground and sharp cutting edges with very small bevels for exact cutting on delicate electronic components; also available without bevel for flush cutting
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Approx. 20% lighter than conventional electronics pliers
- Bolted joint with carefully manufactured joint surfaces for even, low-friction movement throughout the entire opening range
- Smooth-running double spring for a gentle and even opening
- Ergonomically optimised multi-component handles
- Ball bearing chrome steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 1,3 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 0,7 mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 0,2 - 1,7 mm|
|Net weight||61 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!