Knipex 7702115 ESD Electronics Diagonal Cutter mirror polished 115mm
€ 33.92 33.92 incl. VAT (28.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 70 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
ESD pliers (electrostatic discharge) - electrostatic energy is discharged through the handles in a gradual and controlled manner which protects components endangered by electrostatic discharge in accordance with applicable standards, e.g. IEC TR 61 340-5, DIN EN 61 340-5, SP Method 2472
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened
- With two-colour dual component grips, black/grey
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Handles||with multi-component grips|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 1,2 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 0,6 mm|
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 0,3 - 1,6 mm|
|Net weight||82 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!