Knipex 7131160 CoBolt® S Compact Bolt Cutters 160mm
€ 28.2 28.20 incl. VAT (23.70 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: DE/0004
Customs tariff number: 82032000
Weight per piece: 215 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The ingenious lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favourable lever ratio with very low friction. Manual force is reinforced up to 30 times
- Specially suitable for small hands
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- Cuts components such as bolts, nails, rivets etc. up to Ø 4.4 mm
- Most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- The microstructure on cutters keeps the material to be cut in a good insertion position: makes optimal use of the mechanics
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Blades with recess for easier cutting of larger cross-sections thanks to better leverage close to the fulcrum
|Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter)||Ø 5,3 mm|
|Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter)||Ø 4,8 mm|
|Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter)||Ø 3,6 mm|
|Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter)||Ø 3,3 mm|
|Net weight||215 g|
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!