3M 6092 Gas and dust filter A1B1E1K1P3R
€ 32.72 16.36 incl. VAT (13.75 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 2 pieces
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 84219990
Weight per piece: 200 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
3M™ Gas, Vapour and Particulate Filters, 6092 have a bayonet-style connection that fits any half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. Our lightweight filters offer well-balanced ABEKP3 R breathing protection for hazardous environments.
For ABEKP3 R breathing protection against combination organic vapours (boiling point above 65°C), inorganic and acid gases, ammonia particulates and formaldehyde, use 3M™ Gas, Vapour and Particulate Filters, 6092. They’re compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. Our lightweight filters combine protection with comfort. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection.
- Protects against combination organic vapours (boiling point above 65°C), inorganic and acid gases, ammonia particulates and formaldehyde
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Suitable for half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet-style connection
- Use for protection in hazardous environments
Cartridge or Filter Type
A1B1E1K1 P3 R + Formaldehyde
Gas, Vapour & Particulate Filters
Gas & Vapour Protection Type
Organic vapours (boiling point above 65°C) inorganic vapours, acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives, formaldehyde up to 10 ppm and particulates
Half Mask 6000 Series
CE Approved, EN14387:2004 + A1:2008
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!