3M Scott Proflow SC Chargeable powered air respirator 15hour/charge
€ 1124.55 1,124.55 incl. VAT (945.00 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Scott Safety
Country of origin: US/0400
Customs tariff number: 84145980
Weight per piece: 2.0 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Comprehensive powered air respiratory protective system from Scott Safety.
Proflow SC represents the next generation of powered air respirators. Intelligent and easy to use the PF SC has a number of advanced refinements over the original Proflow concept. Lightweight and compact Proflow SC’s ergonomic design incorporates a curved backplate, which ensures user comfort for long periods of use. An extensive choice of headtops meets the widest range of applications.
The unique 3 year blower warranty confirms the reliability and robust design of Proflow SC.
- Electronic control of the air supply maintains the comfortable airflow, automatically compensating for changes in filter resistance
- On board data logging records usage to provide reliable and downloadable maintenance information
- Unique 3 year/1800 hour blower warranty, whichever comes first (battery warranty 1 year)
- Comprehensive alarm system ensures operational safety
- Continuous visible monitor of battery status and filter blockage with audible warning of need to recharge/replace the filters
- Typical 7-15 hours use from a single charge (depending on the filter/facepiece combination)
- Extensive headtop options to cover the widest range of applications
- Comprehensive choice of filters available, including PSL, APSL, BPSL, ABPSL, ABEPSL, ABEKPSL and ABEKHgPSL
- Approvals: EN12941 & 12942 (TH1/TH2/TH3/TM3). CE 0121.
- Air flow: Min 120 l/min, automatic adjustment.
- Battery: Rechargeable, PF NiMH 9.6V/ Standard. Optional PF NiMH 9.6V/Power
- Battery operating time: 7-15 h from a single charge, depending on the filter/facepiece combination
- Charging device: 6 h recharging time. Automatic trickle charge.
- Power pack status indication: Visual display of battery status (A), filter blockage (P). Warning buzzer of low battery status; running time ca.15 minutes left.
- Weight of unit without filters: 1,4 kg
- Sound level: < 70 dB
- Temperature range: -10 °C … + 50 °C
- Humidity: < 95%
- Recharging temperature: Recommended recharging temperature ca + 20 °C
- Ingress Resistance: IP54S IEC 60529
Scope of delivery
- Hose to connect hood
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!