BLS 202 Particle filter P3 R for respiratory masks series 4000/5000
€ 6.66 6.66 incl. VAT (5.60 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: ready for shipping
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: ES/0011
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 109 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
P3 R Particle filter BLS® 202 with b-lock for series 4000 / 5000Protects against high levels (30 x workplace exposure limit) of toxic dusts, particles (including bacteria & viruses).
- Replacement filter for BLS half and full face masks 4100, 4400, 4500
- Protection class P3 R
- Bayonet connection allows a quick and safe hold on the mask
- No adapters or pre-filters needed
- Dust filtering efficiency is 99,99%
- Shelf life 5 years
- Certified according with DIR 89/686
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Certified (Art. 10) and controlled (Art. 11.B) by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Filter canister: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Dust filtering material: pleated fiber mesh
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 8 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (64 pcs)
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!