BLS 301 Particle filter P2 NR for respiratory masks series TP2000/5000
€ 7.02 3.51 incl. VAT (2.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 2 pieces
Country of origin: ES/0011
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 15 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
P2 NR Particle pre-filter BLS® 301 for gas filters for respiratory masks series TP2000 / 5000
Protects against high levels (10 x workplace exposure limit) against hazardous dusts, mists and fumes, for example hazardous metals dusts, biochemical substances and biologically active aerosols.
- Replacement filter for BLS half and full face masks 5000 / TP2000 for BLS gaz filter series 200
- Protection class P2 NR
- For bayonet connection gaz filters
- Adapter for gas filter necessary
- 301 P2 NR filter has been certified according to the EN 14387:2004 European Standard and it has the CE marking according to the European Directive 89/686/EEC, as a PPE of III
- Italcert Srl (Notified Body n°0426) is responsible of the certification (Art. 10) and of final product control (Art. 11.B).
- The products are manufactured in a company that is EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2004 certified.
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Support ring: Polypropylene (PP)
- Filter material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Shelf life: 10 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 80% max
- Single packed, box includes 16 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (128 pcs)
Protection levels & identifications for particle filter
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!