BLS 211 Gas filter A2 for respiratory masks series 4000 and 5000
€ 5.65 5.65 incl. VAT (4.75 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: ES/0011
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 109 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
A2 Gas filter BLS® 211 with b-lock for series 4000 / 5000Protects against organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°C and can be employed with substances as solvents and microorganisms, etc.
- Replacement filter for BLS half and full face masks 4100, 4400, 4500, 5600, 5700
- Protection class A2
- Bayonet connection allows a quick and safe hold on the mask
- No adapters or pre-filters needed
- Activated carbon: The quality of BLS activated carbon used for the filtration of gases and vapours meets high safety standards and ensures excellent filtration performance. They are manufactured without toxic additives such as hexavalent chromium (Cr VI) and are certified food grade (REGVE231 / 2017).
- Filter housing made of ABS non-deformable. The housing is built to ensure 100% performance of the filters
- Follow the requirements of European Regulation 425/2016 (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Certified as 3rd category personal protective equipment, in compliance with EN 143:2000 + A1:2006 and EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 standards.
- They are certified and tested according to module D at Italcert S.r.l. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Filter canister: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Filtering material: activated charcoal A type
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Temperature: -10° / +50° C
- Relative humidity: 70% max
- Single packed, box includes 8 pcs, carton with 8 boxes (64 pcs)
Identifications for gas filter
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!