Tyvek 500 Labo Protection suit with overshoes white cat.3 type 5+6
€ 6.55 6.55 incl. VAT (5.50 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Manufacturer: Dupont Tyvek
Country of origin: RO/0066
Customs tariff number: 62101098
Weight per piece: 400 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Tyvek® 500 Labo EN 14126 hooded coverall with attached, slip-retardant overshoesAvailable in white in sizes S to XXL. Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). 3-piece hood and gusset for improved fit. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added. Applications include the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, cosmetics, optical and electronics.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Certification EN 14126 (against infectious agents)
- Dupont: TYCHF7SWH00
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- inner seams
- Covered elastic bands at sleeve and leg ends and hood
- Elastic band in the back area (glued in)
- Tyvek® zipper with cover
- Colour white
- attached overshoes made of suit material with anti-slip sole for more slip resistance
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper cover for increased tightness
- internal seams help to reduce contamination from the inside to the outside of the suit
- Sizes: S - XXXL
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!