BLS 3150 Full face mask respirator PC visor RD 40 connection EN136
€ 71.34 71.34 incl. VAT (59.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: IT/0005
Customs tariff number: 90200010
Weight per piece: 975 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Respiratory full face mask BLS® 3150 with polycarbonate visor especially for painting work - without filter
The BLS 3150 full-face mask can be used with filters from the BLS 400 series. These are antigas, antiparticle and combined filters with a standard threaded connection for protection against organic gases and vapours as well as harmful dusts, smoke and aerosols. The filters are screwed directly onto the threaded connection of the mask.
Note: This mask is delivered without filters!
Fields of application
- Spray coating
- Chemical and pharmaceutical processes
- Paint shops and laboratories, etc.
- Mask body made of anti-allergic rubber
- For filters with RD 40 standard threaded connection according to EN 148-1:1999
- The seal is made of natural rubber. The inner mask is made of thermoplastic rubber.
- Face seal made of latex with protection of the membrane
- The polycarbonate visor offers a wide field of vision without distortion and ensures a high level of safety. Optional glass visor specially designed for working with solvents.
- The speaking diaphragm improves communication
- 1 inhalation valve, 2 exhalation valves, thus reduced exhalation resistance for more comfort - especially during longer wearing time
- EPDM rubber straps with 5 straps and a quick adjustment system. The 5 attachment points are directly attached to the mask body for ideal strap balancing
- In re-sealable bag
- Weight: 506g
- Meets the requirements of standard EN 136:1998 and bears a CE mark in accordance with European Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Certified (Art. 10) and controlled (Art. 11.B) by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426)
- CE marked
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Mask body: Anti-allergic rubber
- Seal: natural rubber
- Inner mask: thermoplastic rubber
- Visor: Polycarbonate
- Filter holder (connection): ABS
- Strap: synthetic rubber
- Single packed, box includes 1 pcs, carton with 4 boxes (4 pcs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BLS® 3150 Full face mask (anti-allergic rubber) without filters
Protection levels & identifications for respiratory filters
- A1 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 1000 ppm
- A2 Organic gases and vapors with boiling point > 65 ° C; 10 x workplace exposure limit or 5000 ppm (e.g. as for A1 but at higher concentrations)
- AX Organic gases and vapors with boiling point ≤ 65 ° C
- B Inorganic gases and vapors (e.g. chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide)
- E Acid gases and vapors (e.g. sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride)
- K Ammonia and derivatives
- Hg Mercury vapour
- P Particles, mists, fumes
- P1: 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P2: 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- P3: 30 x Workplace Exposure Limit
- R (reusable): Reusable, can be worn for longer than one shift
- NR (non reusable): Disposable FFP. Comfortable and durable throughout the whole shift.
- D: These masks have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!