Dewitte Sani-zone Car ozone generator dry disinfection, sterilization
€ 202.24 202.24 incl. VAT (169.95 excl. VAT), per piece *
Packaging unit: 1 piece
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 84213925
Weight per piece: 2.5 kg
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Compact and powerful ozone diffuser SANI-ZONE CAR
Ozone is one of the most powerful destroyers of viruses and bacteria found in nature. It also destroys molds, yeasts and bad odors from tobacco, pets, food and chemicals.
In nature ozone is created by waterfalls and during thunder and lightning storms. It is like the fresh smell after an electric storm. Ozone doesn’t mask the problem. Instead when the ozone molecule comes in contact with the pollutant, one of the oxygen atoms will break away from the ozone molecule and attach itself to the pollutant or pathogen and destroys it by oxidizing it.
- The Sani-Zone is a great choice for removing odours, viruses and bacteria from cars, trucks and boats.
- Ozone is a gas that can penetrate corners and cracks that normally are hard to clean or reach, ensuring in this way an effective treatment of the entire space.
- Destroys bacteria and viruses and reduces their growth.
- Extremely suitable for dry disinfection and removal of smells. The ozone plate can easily be manually be replaced
- Neutralises odours coming from tobacco, pets, fast food, paint, urine, meat, fish, smoke and fire odour, chlorine, etc
- No expensive labour cost. Once switched on the unit works independently and ensures an odourless and sterile atmosphere
- No need for expensive refills of (spray) chemicals
- No tools are required for replacement of the plates
- No customer service required from the dealer
- Supplied with 220V adaptor and adaptor for cigarette lighter for direct connection in the car
- To guarantee safety during the use of the Sani-Zone, activate the system only when the space is unoccupied with no human, plant, and pet presence
- The Sani-Zone generator is equipped with a timer to assist with safety and will automatically shut down the system when the treatment is finished.
- Ozon output: 4000 mg
- Application area: 90 m²
- Application time: 1/2 to 3 hours
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!