OPTIFlex 0683 DURAMATE nitrile/PU protective gloves, EN 407 6-11
€ 31.44 2.62 incl. VAT (2.20 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: In Stock - shipping immediately
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: CN/0720
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 48 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
The DURAMATE Optiflex® protective glove is breathable, heat-resistant and durable. It is also oil and grease repellent and guarantees a very good grip on smooth surfaces.
- Standards: EN 388, EN 407
- Protection class: EN 388: 22.214.171.124.X; EN 407: X.1.X.X.X.X
- Liner: 97% polyamide, 3% elastane, black, 15G
- Coating: nitrile foam with waterbased PU with nitrile dots, black
- Sizes: 6-11
- Fine knitted, seamless / 15 G
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® , cert.-no. 15.0.69098
- heat resistance: level 1 contact heat acc. EN 407
- Liner made of stretch-material to guarantee a perfect, ergonomic fit, flexibility and comfort
- Flexible palm coating with nitrile/PU
- Lightweight coating which still guarantees a good resistance against mechanical impacts
- Very good sense of touch
- Good grip even while handling slippery objects
- Good resistance against oils and grease
- Automotive and mechanical engineering industries
- Aviation industry
- Shipbuilding and shipping
- Energy industries
- Construction and civil engineering
- Industrial maintenance
Hover over me
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!