ATG Maxidry 56-425 Ultra lightweight nitrile grip oil-resistant gloves
€ 48.36 4.03 incl. VAT (3.39 excl. VAT), per piece *
Availability: shipping in 1-2 working days
Packaging unit: 12 pairs
Country of origin: LK/0669
Customs tariff number: 61161020
Weight per piece: 56 g
No problem. Simply fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
- Ultra lightweight nitrile grip oil-resistant gloves
- Fluid-repellent thanks to LIQUItech® technology
- Excellent comfort due to special 2-fold coating on nylon knitted gloves.
- Micro-cup coating for firm grip on oily surfaces.
- ERGOtech® for highest wearing comfort.
- Glove length: approx. 25 cm
- Material thickness: 1.30 mm
- Backing material: nylon
- Coating: nitrile additionally with nitrile micro-cup coating
- Silicone free
- Color: grey / purple / black
- PSA category 2 protection against medium risks
- EN 388 - Protection against mechanical risks
- Protection class: 220.127.116.11
- Sizes: 6 - 11
- The micro-cup coating ensures a firm, secure grip in oily and humid conditions
- High wearing comfort due to seamless knitted lining
- Firm closing cuff ensures a secure fit
- Öko-Tex® certified
- Silicone-free according to the manufacturer's instructions
General-purpose protective gloves for mechanical activities under oily conditions, such as Automotive industry and -zulieferung, installation / construction of machines, transmissions and aggregates, garages, workshops and truck stops, maintenance and repair, CNC production, building trade and crafts in general, disposal and recycling, petroleum industry, general handling coolants, oils and fats, Forestry -, agriculture and horticulture, household and hobby and much more.
No files available for download
|Property||GTIN/EAN||MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)|
* Price in Euro including VAT, plus forwarding charges.
In parentheses: price in Euro excluding VAT, plus forwarding charges.
Clients outside the EU as well as companies outside of Germany don't pay any VAT (excepting for shipping in Germany)!